“The best part of my job is helping our customers feel great about their home!”
• Painting & Remodeling homes since 1992
• Owner operator of several successful painting and remodeling companies
• NC resident since 2017
• The developer of Riverbirch estimating system to provide customers the lowest price for the best paint job
• The developer of Riverbirch's Design Budget Build system to solve all of the remodeling industries biggest problems
• Experienced in all phases of construction finishes and painting
"This is a great environment to work in. I enjoy my career and every day is a different day."
Kristen began her career in Banking. She has worked for JP Morgan Chase, Republic Bank, and Alternative Investment Companies. She has also assisted building family businesses in the Construction industry for 27 years prior to starting Riverbirch.
"I like the flexibility of my job, and I enjoy the happiness I see on our customer's faces when we make what they have, look great!"
Jon joined the Riverbirch Team in July 2018. He is currently the Sales and Estimator for the NC Branch. Jon also has a degree in accounting, which brings great value to estimating projects.
Our focus is on the homeowner’s satisfaction on every project big or small. We have made it a priority to instill in our crews the importance of maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment. It’s important to us that our clients feel confident that our crews working in and around their homes are not only the best in the business, but will treat them and their homes with respect. We feel for these reasons Riverbirch has grown into a successful business and will continue to become a household name.
We have the experience, the know-how, and the dedication to quality work to provide the best house painting and carpentry services for your Raleigh, NC, home. Don’t settle for less than the best when it comes to your home’s upkeep. Instead, get the best — and the best is Riverbirch Painting & Carpentry.